Your Highlands Ranch Web Design Experts
Highlands Ranch Web Design
Cymax Media is a local Colorado web design firm and web developer with over 20+ years of award winning experience designing and building quality websites for customers in Highlands Ranch throughout all of Colorado and beyond. We’ve built over 1000 websites and have valuable experience that our clients can trust.
FREE WEBSITE CONSULTATION
Give us a call and talk to us about your website needs? Need a new website? Need a website rebuild? Need some help with website updates? We invite you to call us and see how we can help!
From large corporations to small businesses and start-ups – we do it all. Besides web design we offer a wide range of provided creative and digital marketing services including: logo design, brochures, photography, web hosting and digital marketing for select clients. We are a small, family-owned business and pride ourselves on being super responsive. Our website design process is collaborative and fun!
WordPress Websites & More!
Besides web design we offer other web and creative services including:
- Graphic design (brochures, logos, branding, ad design)
- Web hosting
- Website updates
- Web maintenance
- Digital marketing
Call CYMAX MEDIA for a free consultation: (303) 681-2020
Highlands Ranch, Colorado is a bustling family oriented community with over 107,000 residents. Highlands Ranch is an unincorporated community located in Douglas County, Colorado, and is one of the largest communities in Colorado. The population has grown significantly in recent years due to the strong economy, excellent schools, and quality of life, making it a desirable place to live for many people in the Denver metro area.
Highlands Ranch is located just 12 miles south of Denver, making it a popular destination for those who work in the city but prefer a quieter suburban lifestyle.
Highlands Ranch has been named one of the best places to live in the United States by various publications. In 2010, BusinessWeek named it the “Best Place to Raise Kids” in Colorado.
The community is great for outdoor activities and is home to over 70 parks and more than 60 miles of trails.
Top Web Design Company for Highlands Ranch
We can provide you with a full range of creative marketing services too! In today’s rough economy you need to compete and work smarter than ever. Having a quality website built by Cymax Media is simply one of the best marketing investments you can make. Your website is likely the most powerful (and affordable) marketing tool you can have to reach new customers and strengthen your business.
We provide affordable and quality web design work that can help take your Highlands Ranch business to the next level.
Call CYMAX MEDIA for a free consultation: (303) 681-2020
Helpful Tips when starting a New Website Project:
- Define your Goals: Figure out what you need your website to do to help your business. Some sites are marketing vehicles. Other sites sell products. No matter what, try to zero in on what information do you need to focus on and direct your customers to. What will motivate your audience to call you and/or purchase your products or services? Start working on developing the content (text, information, photos and/or media) that will best sell your product/s and services to your online audience.Understanding what is most important to your customers will help your web developer because you want your website to quickly connect with your audience. We recommend working backwards from your customers needs and let that dictate your priorities and goals. Serving your customers’ needs is a sure fire way to success. If you’re in Douglas, County or El Paso County, Colorado consider contacting the top local Highlands Ranch, Web Design firm – Cymax Media.
- Target Market – understand your audience? Who are they (age, income, lifestyle), what way can you help them, where can you reach them, why is your product or service valuable to them? Answer those questions and you’re well on your way to creating a great website. Study your competition’s websites and see what works and what you can do better. And of course…make sure the design of your website is appropriate and reflects the tastes and style of your target market.
- User experience: A great website provides an easy-to-use navigation navigation, clear headings, and well-written content to deliver a great user experience. In general there are 3 main components to a website.
– Style (the look or design)
– Content (text and images/media)
– Functionality (interactive components like the navigation menu, contact forms, ecommerce (which connects to merchant accounts, etc.).
All 3 of these elements need work together in harmony to make a great website.
- Develop A Useful Sitemap – What is your sitemap? Your sitemap is an outline of web pages you want your website to contain. Make sure that sitemap fits your content, is logical and will work well in your navigation structure. Your sitemap should also written into your agreement. How many wweb pages are there and do you require advanced functionalities built into some pages? Will you have a blog?
- Visual design: Scan the web and find examples of websites you like. By providing your web developer some examples of websites you can greatly expedite the development process. A great website has a visually appealing design that is consistent with your branding. Having a custom designed site by a professional web designer ensures your site will be visually attractive and memorable.
- Content: A great website has high-quality, useful, and informative text and imagery that should be helpful, informative and relevant to your target audience. Having a blog can keep your content and messaging fresh but it takes work and regular posts. Keep in mind your content should be original. Yes, you can learn from other websites and be inspired…but do not copy content. Also, just as important, do not lift photos from a Google image search. You either need to hire a photographer or a graphic designer or find your images through stock photos to stay legit. Cymax Media can provide all 3 of those options for you. We’ve designed countless graphics, logos and provide photography for our local Colorado clients. As your web developer we “live” on stock photo resources and regularly help find and/or acquire the perfect photos for websites. If your local and need a promotional video – we can help with that too!
- Mobile-friendy: A great website is optimized for mobile devices and provides a good user experience on a variety of devices. Your website needs to be optimized for mobile. By monitoring your web traffic you can determine what devices are most used to view your website. As people travel around from place to place even high-end mobile phones will experience poor internet connectivity. Adjusting websites to help speed up the delivery of content to mobile platforms is another layer of detail that must be handled properly.
- Security: A great website takes steps to ensure the security of user data and transactions. Unfortunately there are “trouble makers” (and malware) out there! This is why we install SSL (Secure Sockets Layer technology) and specialized websist security software on all our websites. Plus, with our web hosting solution which provides daily backups and 24/7 malware monitoring with live techs we can quickly get your site back up and running should it get hacked.
- Speed: A great website loads quickly and is optimized for performance. Performance really means how fast do your pages load – especially your larger images. But keep in mind…if you’re on a mobile phone with only one bar of service – your website will load slower than if it has 4 bars of service. Often for mobile we’ll try to cut back on large images and/or video for this reason. And since Desktops are usually connected to high-speed internet connections most websites will load very fast so load time isn’t quite as critical. However, with mobile phones load times can be greatly impacted as people find themselves in places with poor internet connections therefore special work should be done to help speed up webpages on mobile devices.
Bottom line…a great website is best accomplished through a collaborative effort between you and an experienced web developer…like us!
Can you build your own website with some of the cheaper web tools out there?
Yes, you can! Will you be frustrated and waste your money trying to save money? We’ve seen lots of clients come to us saying they wished they had called us sooner and not gone down the DIY website rabbit hole to begin with! We can absolutely help you build a sharp looking, well-designed, user-friendly website that targets your needs and goals – but you have to call us first!
Phone: (303) 681-2020
Your Local Web Design Company for Highlands Ranch Websites
ADVANTAGES of WORKING WITH A LOCAL WEB DESIGN FIRM:
Personalized Service: Working with a local web designer allows for a more personalized experience. You can meet with them in person and discuss your goals, preferences, and any specific needs you may have. They can also provide local insights and advice based on their knowledge of your community.
Timely Communication: With a local web designer, you can expect more timely communication. We’re in the same timezone and are happy to speak on the phone or email or do a Zoom video chat. And we can even meet with us in person. This can be most valuable if you have a retail shop or store because we have in-house photographers and videographers so we can come out to your location and take headshots, product shots and even aerial drone shots or video. You can’t get someone from India to do that!
Better Understanding of Your Business: Because we’re local you get a web designer who is thoroughly familiar with our Colorado market and competition. With all our clients its important to get a solid understanding of your competition as well as your business and target audience, which can help us create a website that is tailored to your needs. Very often we make suggestions and provide advice on how to improve a website which our clients haven’t even thought about.
Support Local Business: By working with a local web designer like Cymax Media, you are supporting a local company and helping a honest, hard-working, family based business – and we think that’s wonderful!!
Ongoing Support: Many web designers are not very responsive. We know because we hear complaints all the time! But if you work with us you’ll discover that we offer amazing ongoing support and maintenance for your website. We have some web maintenance options which can help ensure that your website stays up to date and functions properly.
Overall, when you work with Cymax Media, you’ll get a web designer who will provide a more personalized and efficient experience, and can help ensure that your website is designed with your specific needs and local market in mind. Because we build custom websites you’ll get exactly what you want too!
Whether your a Colorado local company or an out of state business – Cymax Media has the depth of experience to help you with a vast range of marketing options including websites, website overhauls, logos, brochures, photography, promo videos and much more! We pride ourselves on being responsive and quick to help our clients with any updates and solutions they may need.
Of course, if you’re one of our Colorado neighbors – in Castle Rock, Monument, Denver or Colorado Springs…feel free to contact us for a free consultation about how we can help your online business.
Your website needs to compete online 24/7 – do it right…we can help!