Besides being web developers we are also professional photographers. We’ve worked with numerous corporate clients creating marketing photos for their brochures and websites. Plus we’ve won awards in the video realm as well. Many companies simply don’t put enough effort into getting great photos for their website. Yes, it costs some money but a professional photographer will be able to take better photos with their camera (and software) that are 20-50% better in quality than you can take with your cell phone. Just because you have a cell phone with a camera doesn’t mean you’re taking great photos.
Bottom line… don’t underestimate the importance of marketing photography.
Photography is an important aspect of online business for several reasons:
Visually appealing images can grab the attention of visitors and make them more likely to engage with your website or social media content.
High-quality images can help create a professional and trustworthy image for your business, which can increase customer confidence and drive sales.
Images can be used to showcase your products or services in the best light, providing detailed visual information and helping to increase conversions.
Photography can be used to help tell your brand’s story, by creating a visual narrative that connects with your audience and helps them to understand your values and mission.
Images can be used to create more engaging and shareable social media content, which can increase brand awareness and drive more traffic to your website.
Good photography can also be used to help improve your search engine rankings, by providing relevant and high-quality images that can be used to accompany your content.
It can also help to increase the time people spend on your website by making it more engaging and interactive.
It is important to use high-quality, well-composed images that are relevant to your business and your target audience. This can help create a strong visual identity for your brand that resonates with your audience and sets you apart from your competition.
The Importance of your Vision
Vision is one of the most important ways that we learn about the world around us. The human visual system is incredibly complex and allows us to process a vast amount of information in a very short period of time. It is estimated that up to 80% of the information that we take in is through our eyes.
- Some specific ways that vision is used to learn include:
- Object recognition: We are able to recognize and identify objects based on their shape, size, color, and other visual features.
- Spatial awareness: We use vision to understand the layout of our environment and navigate through it.
- Facial recognition: We use vision to recognize and identify individuals based on their facial features.
- Reading: We use vision to read and interpret written language.
- Learning through observation: We learn by observing and mimicking the actions of others.
- Learning through visual aids: Visual aids such as diagrams, charts, and videos can help to enhance understanding and make information more memorable.
- Color, light, and shadow perception: The way we perceive color, light, and shadow plays a big role in how we understand and interpret the visual information around us.
However, it’s important to note that vision is not the only way we learn, we also learn through other senses such as hearing, touch, taste, and smell. Furthermore, the process of learning and understanding is not limited to the reception of information by the senses, it also involves cognitive processes such as attention, memory, and reasoning.
Read Our More Content, About Web Design Littleton CO